15 – 16 March 2022
15 – 16 March 2022
Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport
If you see this after your page is loaded completely, leafletJS files are missing.
One of the pillars of economic development for any country, the transportation network is critical to the national infrastructure. However, it has frequently been a source of greenhouse gas emissions and a major cause of concern for governments as they try to reduce their carbon footprint to address environmental issues and decrease their dependence on oil as a source of fuel.
With the government cutting down on fuel subsidies and looking at achieving an oil-free economy, the demand for electric vehicles is on the rise. The increasing demand for these vehicles, coupled with citizens adopting a healthy lifestyle and growing environmental concerns, will likely boost the EV market.
India’s EV ambition could create a market worth Rs 14.42 lakh crore by 2030, states a study by the CEEW Centre for Energy Finance (CEEW-CEF) The government’s primary think tank NITI Aayog has underlined aspirations that 70 percent of all commercial cars, 30 percent of private cars, 40 percent of buses, and 80 percent of two-wheeler and three-wheeler sales would be electric by the year 2030. However, some major challenges still stand in the way of mass adoption of EV by the end user.
The success to India’s EV success story can be achieved by bring together the country’s leading experts to help you understand the technologies and trends that are helping to overcome these challenges and propel EVs into the mainstream. The “2nd Annual Electric Vehicle Innovations India Summit 2022″ is an initiative to get all the stakeholders on a platform to ponder upon the critical discussions on technological and market related challenges and build a common vision towards achieving carbon neutrality.
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- How the pandemic has impacted regions’ s EV auto industry
- The latest in solid-state lithium-metal EV battery
- The Developments in charging infrastructure
- Discussing EV service network readiness for EV customers as part of your countries EV strategy
- The flipside of going smart – Tackling the cyber threat to smart cars and connected transportation
- Retrofitting two wheelers to an electric scooter
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
- Learn from industry leader on how to achieve sustainable EV adoption in India
- Get to know about electric vehicles economic outlook and industry forecasts
- Learn about the latest in tech in the market and under development
- Understand what strategies to be used for faster EV adoption
- New manufacturing processes and technical know-how to achieve economies of scale