The Ram Truck brand introduced a visionary road map today at CES 2023 with its Ram 1500 Revolution Battery-electric Vehicle (BEV) Concept, that provides a glimpse into the future and demonstrates how the industry’s leading truck brand will once again redefine the pickup truck segment. The leading-edge Ram 1500 Revolution BEV Concept showcases a truck-load of innovative features that will be seen in Ram trucks going forward and in particular on Ram’s electrification journey.
Ram will differentiate itself by offering a portfolio of fully electrified solutions to better meet customer needs, including a segment-redefining Ram 1500 BEV in 2024. The entire Ram lineup will offer electrified solutions with disruptive, leading-edge advanced technology in the years to come. The Ram 1500 Revolution BEV Concept is the first chapter that establishes how Ram will push past competitors’ future EV offerings.
“The Ram 1500 Revolution BEV Concept is our clearest signal yet that we’re on the precipice of something extraordinary at Ram and points directly to where we’re going on our electrified journey,” said Mike Koval Jr., Ram brand CEO – Stellantis. “At Ram, we’ve redefined what pickup trucks can be and will do so again by pushing past what competitors are offering by delivering the best electric pickups on the market.”
The Ram 1500 Revolution BEV Concept is part of Ram’s significant contribution to Stellantis’ Dare Forward 2030 strategic plan to lead the way the world moves by delivering innovative, clean, safe and affordable mobility solutions.
“The Ram Revolution represents several important things to the Ram brand,” Koval added. “Of course, it’s our new Ram 1500 Revolution BEV Concept that serves as a roadmap to our electrified future. Yet Ram Revolution is also our philosophy as we redefine the pickup segment, with a steady drumbeat of announcements and initiatives as we embark on our electrified journey.”
Ram is committed to innovation and powertrain leadership with a lineup that consists of anything and everything truck buyers want and need, meeting real-world demands. Today Ram offers the most fuel-efficient 4x4s and the quickest, fastest and most powerful pickup truck straight from the factory.
Ram will once again redefine the pickup truck segment with its revolutionary Ram 1500 BEV production model in 2024. It will be the leader in a combination of areas customers care about the most: range, towing, payload and charge time. More news on the production version will be available in the coming months.
- Segment-redefining Ram 1500 Revolution Battery-electric Vehicle (BEV) Concept demonstrates Ram’s commitment to electric vehicle (EV) leadership
- Loaded with advanced technology and reinvents the customer experience by integrating leading-edge technology, a fully connected customer experience and advanced mobility features
- Ram 1500 Revolution BEV Concept delivers seamless connectivity to transform the experience for driver and passengers
- Stunning, ultra-modern exterior design represents the future of Ram trucks
- All-new face of Ram includes animated and modernized “R-A-M” badging and animated full LED “tuning fork” headlight design
- Doors have been reimagined in a grand saloon style opening that showcases a cavernous occupant space without a B-pillar
- New interior layout offers even more flexibility with room to configure workspace with a removeable center console with fold-flat surface
- Ram continues to build on its list of industry-shaping features with the 1500 BEV Concept ushering in an industry-first feature: third-row jump seats
- Powered mid-gate features mounted jump seats with a removable lower section allows for multiple flexible seating configurations and enables a pass-through (and into the frunk) that can fit objects up to 18-ft. long
- Built on new STLA Frame body-on-frame architecture designed specifically for full-size electric vehicles and incorporates the battery pack efficiently with full underbody aero panels and active diffuser
- Powered by two electric drive module (EDMs) and features all-wheel-drive capability
- Ram 1500 Revolution BEV Concept can add up to 100 miles of range in approximately 10 minutes with 800-volt DC fast charging at up to 350 kW
- Ram 1500 Revolution BEV Concept features four-wheel steering with up to 15 degrees of articulation for greater vehicle maneuverability
- Ram will once again redefine the pickup truck segment with revolutionary Ram 1500 BEV production model in 2024, to be introduced in the coming months
- Ram 1500 BEV will be the leader in a combination of areas customers care about the most: range, towing, payload and charge time
- Entire Ram lineup will offer electrified solutions with disruptive, leading-edge advanced technology in the years to come
- Ram’s move toward electrification supports the Stellantis Dare Forward 2030 strategic plan to lead the way the world moves by delivering innovative, clean, safe and affordable mobility solutions